Monday, May 27, 2013

Don't Forget the Reason Why...

Today, for Memorial Day, I had to work in the early part of the day (10a-5p), so I needed to look professional. I decided to wear dark red skinnies, a blue & white silk tank, with a denim button down opened up. I accessorized with a gold cuff. All of these pieces are Club Monaco items from last Spring. They are all such timeless pieces and I wear them throughout the whole year! The denim button down was a great touch because what says "All-American" more than denim?!

For my make up, i just did a neutral eye with some foundation and a light pink lip! I used Lovelorn by Mac for my lips and a Stila Pallet I got for the holidays that I am still obsessed with!

Now, I am just BBQ-ing with the family and I may go out later. Please remember the true meaning of Memorial Day. It is not about BBQ-ing or partying, it is all about recognizing and remembering those who fought/are fighting for our freedom. Thank you to everyone that is/was a part of the U.S. Military!

What did you wear to celebrate this holiday?! Be safe!





No comments:

Post a Comment