Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Intern Journal: My Dream

I have loved Jessica Simpson since I first heard her song, "With You". I have followed her through her "Newlywed" days as she started to create her growing empire. I got that chance of a lifetime to intern for the Jessica Simpson Dress Collection. G-III Apparel Group owns the license for this collection and it is an honor to work for them.
Today was my first day interning at the Jessica Simpson Dress Collection and I loved every minute of it. Being around a brand that I respect so much meant a lot to me. I will be interning two days a week, Monday and Wednesdays. I cannot wait till Monday!
I wore a dress from Express for my first day, it was the perfect mix of sexy and professional.




Of course I had a little photoshoot to document my happiness when I got home :)
Stayed tuned for my next intern journal!

No comments:

Post a Comment