Friday, July 20, 2012

My Fashion Diary during July 16 - July 19


I have decided that every Friday morning I will post my fashion diary of what I wore from Monday-Thursday of that week. On Sunday night I will post my weekend fashion. I love putting new and different outfits together, it is artwork to me. When I compare what I wear to work as opposed to what I wear on "fun" days, it is always quite different. Well, anyway here is my diary for this week :) Enjoy!

On Monday I went to Riverside Square in Hackensack, NJ to do some shopping and grab some lunch with my sister and mom. This purple dress reminded me of the color of Barney from when I was little. I am a dress lover so I had to buy it, the dress is from Cotton On. As for my accessories: the belt is old, I am not sure wear I got it; the bracelet is from Club Monaco, it is over two years old; and my shoes are Jessica Simpson, she is one of my idols and I love her collection!
                                            

Tuesday was a work day and this dress from Club Monaco is one of my favorite casual dresses and since the high was near 100, I decided why not wear it to work. My blue ring is from Kim Kardashian's jewelry line called Belle Noel and my bracelet is from Club Monaco as well. I am loving my orange nail polish right now! More on that later.

















This was another work day, so the dress is from Club Monaco and that is the same bracelet from the day before, I always have a few hair ties on my wrist just in case. The ring is the same Aldo ring I wore in my Classic Saturday post. After work, I met my friend for sushi and this dress was the perfect dress for BOTH occasions. It was both nice enough for work and chic enough for sushi. To add a little more personality to the dress, a skinny colored belt would be perfect. 
                    

 


Thursday was a busy day, I met one of my best friends fo lunch at Grand Lux then did some shopping with my sister and mom, and then it was off to work. The only problem was that I did not want to get out of bed and do anything, so my solution was this. Dark blue skinny jeans from Club Monaco, a white loose cold shoulder top from Club, and a blue stone necklace from Francesca's Collections. The necklace was the perfect accessory to dress up my outfit.



Stay tuned for my weekend fashion diary Sunday night. I love sharing with you guys xxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment