Sunday, July 22, 2012

Weekend Fun

Since this is the last weekend before I go to Europe for the next few weeks, I was super super busy! That being said, I did not have a chance to photograph my outfits. Both Friday and Saturday I worked and today I went to the movies and did some shopping with my family. On Saturday I wore a dress that is from Club Monaco (obviously! LOL) called the Jessica Dress. It is a lightweight maxi dress that is uber comfy! Today, I wore Mint Green jeans from Garage and a White Jessica Simpson sweater (a pic is below!) This weekend I bought a two new items for fall, a printed pair of Jessica Simpson jeans and a pair of corduroy skinny jeans from Free People.
My new Free People skinnies (in Sangria!)

My new Jessica Simpson jeans (love, love, love this print!)

My outfit for today!


What did you guys do this weekend?!


No comments:

Post a Comment