Thursday, August 23, 2012

Fall Fashion Finds...so far!!

I know that is has been a while since my last post, but I have been non-stop busy since I got back from my vacation! As I have mentioned, I have been doing just a little fall shopping. When I went through what I bought earlier, I realized that I have almost all bottoms...which can be a good thing because I normally have triple the amount of tops of bottoms! Anyway, here is what I have purchased so far.

These two pieces are both part of the September collection for Club Monaco! The Ella Top is an army green and the Elsa Skinny Jeans are a fab tan color! I wore this outfit to work the other day and it was a hit!

This is another fab top from the September Collection from Club Monaco, it is called the  Leigh Sweater. The deep red, blue, and off white are so much fun to match with different colored denim or printed denim (for those more daring)!

These are the Stella Printed Sateen Legging in Snakeskin from Express, when I saw them, I instantly knew I needed them! They are currently on sale for $49.99, so go snatch them while they are still there.

These are my new Free People Corduroy Skinnies in Sangria! I cannot wait to wear these!!

These peacock printed skinnies from Jessica Simpson are going to be so much fun to wear!

These are a must have for every girl's closet...high waisted jeans! These are black, so they will go with everything and are perfect for days where I feel like I need a little help sucking in my tummy! I got mine from Urban Outfitters.


This is everything that I have bought so far! I can't wait to be back in the city to hit up Zara and some other specialty stores to find those must have pieces! In a few days, look out for my shoe wish list!! I am drooling just thinking about it...have a great rest of your week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment