Tuesday, August 14, 2012

The Olympic Games with Kate Middleton

I know that it has been a while since I blogged, but I was away on a fabulous family vacation to the Mediterranean! We went to so many amazing places and I will blog about it soon. I just have to upload some pictures! Anyway, in case none of you have heard, the Olympics just ended a few days ago and now it is Duchess Catherine style round up time! Kate Middleton was the picture of perfection everyday during the games (I mean I would be to if I had someone to do my hair!) Anywayyyy, here is the ultimate day by day style round up!

Welcoming the Olympic Flame during the Olympic Torch Relay on July 26 (wearing Zara Skinny Jeans)

Welcoming Michelle Obama in a Christopher Kane coat dress at the Reception for Heads of State and Government attending the Olympics on July 27
In a $55 Hobbs "Wessex" dress

Wearing a Christopher Kane coat dress with the President of Mongolia at the Reception for Heads of State and Government on July 27


July 30 (Day 3) at the Cross Country Equestrian competition in Zara Skinny Jeans and a Smythe Blazer

On Day 4 of the games, Middleton is wearing the same jeans and blazer as the previous day at the Show Jumping Equestrian Competition

On Day 6 Kate attended the Quarterfinal of Men's Singles Tennis in a Stella McCartney Dress and her favorite Smythe Blazer
On Day 10, Kate donned official Great Britain Olympic gear for the sailing events

On Day 14, Kate chatted up the Women's Field Hockey team, a sport she knows well
In a Whistles dress at the closing ceremonies
Which look was your favorite?? She looked stunning each and every day!



2 comments:

  1. Kate is such amazing! Her style is perfectly unique. Easy but always with this wow effect :) Love your post!

    look-scout.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the comment, it means! Kate is one of my style icons :)

    ReplyDelete