Friday, August 31, 2012

My Fall Wish List!

As fall is looming around us, all I am thinking about is what pieces I need to start my new fall wardrobe. Summer is my favorite season due to the weather, but if I could live in fall clothing all year round, I would be happy. This season, there are some very distinct trends: studs, military, structured, printed, and boho. Now, here is what I am looking forward to purchasing!
Anthropologie Branched Copper Pullover; $118

Michael Kors Fulton Harness Boot; $295

Free People Patched Skinny Jean; $148

Sam Edelman Felicia Flat; $110

Steve Madden Madhouse Booties; $149.95

Steve Madden Kuddos Flat; $99.95

Anthropologie Aklim Tunic; $158

Free People Flower Power Cardi; $168

These are the pieces that are on my wish list...so far! What is on your's?!

No comments:

Post a Comment